We are a Christ-centred church who has a passion for helping the community. We believe that every person is important and should be given a fair opportunity in life. Our heart is for the personal well-being of every person that we encounter.
Established since 2009, Fruitful House endeavours to make your church experience a holistic one starting from the time you enter the church doors to the time you leave by ensuring you feel welcome. Whether you are a regular, occasional or first time attendee, we want you to leave with a desire to come back for more of God.
Rev. Dr. Albert Akonnor is the senior pastor and lead servant at Fruitful House Family Church, located in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. The ministry exists to build fruitful and influential people for Christ. His passion for souls and his servant’s heart towards God and His people are exemplary.
Albert preaches the gospel in its simplest form, with a humorous twist that makes the message unforgettable. His life mission is one – to build up and to reconnect people to the King of Heaven. His vision is to empower people to pursue God-sized dreams and to fulfill their God-ordained destiny.
In addition to teaching the infallible truth of God’s Word, Albert is passionate about coaching and mentoring the next generation of servant leaders in the house of God to impact the world beyond the church. He ministers the gospel in many nations across the globe. Albert is happily married to Susan, and they live in Ontario with their three children, who passionately love God and actively serve together in the same ministry.
Rev. Dr. Frank Ofosu-Appiah is the General Overseer of Living Springs International and Senior Pastor of All Nations Church in Atlanta, Georgia. As General Overseer of the Living Springs International Churches, he has apostolic oversight over several churches and organizations across the world. With a call to ministry beginning in 1981, Pastor Frank has drawn on his apostolic and pastoral mantle to impact countless churches, leaders, and individuals. His ministry crosses boundaries of ethnicity, class, gender, and denomination.
Pastor Frank combines his keen sense of humor with a dynamic teaching style that translates complex biblical principles into practical applications. With a heart of compassion for the broken and downtrodden, his messages have been known to motivate and encourage the people of God to maximize their God-given potential. He is an author and a noted educator, and the president of the Institute of Leadership Excellence and Development (iLEAD).
Pastor Frank and his wife Mary, live in the Atlanta area.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
ü In essential beliefs — we have unity. Eph. 4:4-6
ü In non-essential beliefs — we have liberty. Romans 14:1, 4, 12, 22
ü In all our beliefs — we show charity. 1 Cor. 13: 2
1) GOD Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal, coequal, co-substantial and of equal dignity and power. Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21-22
2) THE BIBLE The inspiration of the whole Bible as God’s infallible revelation to humanity. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21
3) SALVATION OF MAN Although man was created in the image of God, he fell into sin and is lost. This is true of all men; and except a man is born again by the Holy Spirit, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Genesis 1:26-27; John 3:3; Romans 3:10, 23; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11
4) THE HOLY SPIRIT H is Deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven. Luke 1:26-35, 1Cor 15:3-8
5) JESUS CHRIST The need to live a life that expresses gratitude to God and demonstrates His transforming power through the enablement of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:1-4, Philippians 4:4-8
6) THE CHURCH The one true Church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers regardless of race or social standing. Acts 10:34-35, Ephesians 3:6
7) THE KINGDOM The Kingdom of God is the rule of God both in the heavens and the earth. We believe that the kingdom is here and now. The church which is the body of Christ has been called out by God to demonstrate the reality of the Kingdom’s presence here on the earth. Luke 22:29
8) TITHING The Tithe as an institution from God to take care of Christ’s body, the church, as God commands. Lev. 26:30; Leviticus 27:30; Leviticus 27:32; Numbers 18:21; Deuteronomy 14:22; Deuteronomy 14:25; Malachi 3:8, 10; Matthew 23:23; Luke 11:42
9) COMMUNION or the Lord’s Supper, is an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus Christ to remember his sacrifice for us and to symbolize the new covenant. The elements of bread and wine or juice are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shed blood. Communion is not a means of salvation. Rather, it is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross. Matthew 26:26-30; Mark 14:22-26; Luke 22:19:20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29
10) BAPTISM by immersion symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus and is your public declaration that you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Baptism does not save you, but shows the world that you have already been saved. And while baptism is not required for salvation, it is a biblical command and demonstrates your love and obedience to Christ. Colossians 2:12; Acts 2:41; Ephesians 2: 8-9; Matthew 28:19-20
11) THE SANCTITY OF LIFE Human life is sacred and is special and holy to God. God created the first humans in his own image and patterned them after himself; male and female he created them. Humans have God’s nature in us and the capacity to show God’s nature. God uniquely and intimately created every human in our mother’s womb. So human beings are all intrinsically valuable because God has lovingly made each one and given them that value. Genesis 1: 27; Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:5; Job 31:15
12) LIFE AND DEATH God is the giver of life; He gives and takes away life as He pleases and that all matters of life and death are and should ultimately be left in his hands. Human life is therefore a gift. Nothing is more important than the life God has given and it should be preserved and enhanced, rather than destroyed. All life is important and shouldn’t be wasted. As humans we must not play God by controlling the beginning or end of life. That would be God’s responsibility – and His alone. Ecclesiastes 3:1-3; Genesis 2:7; Ecclesiastes 7:17; 1 Samuel 31:3-4; Ecclesiastes 8:8; Job 1:21; Amos 1:13
13) BODILY RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST The personal bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:9-11
14) ETERNITY The resurrection of the body to eternal glory in heaven for all believers, and to everlasting punishment in hell for all unbelievers. Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:15